Super Therm® is a water-borne combination of high-performance aliphatic urethanes, elastomeric acrylics, amd resin additives which produces a tough, yet flexible coating film. Designed for performance and durability, Super Therm® contains 4 unique ceramics to block up to 95% of Solar Radiational Heat entering a structure due to Visual Light, Ultra Violet (UV), and Infrared (IR). Super Therm® is a flexible membrane with low permeability that can greatly reduce expansion and contraction of a roof (eliminate thermal shock) and prevent corrosion and surface deterioration.
|Product Chemistry||Ceramic & water based|
|VOC Level||67.2 g/L, 0.561 gal/lbs|
|Dry Time (at 70˚F)||30-60 minutes to tack free|
|Full Cure||2 hours at 40% rel. humidity|
1. As a one-coat insulation system on exteriors to block the migration of Solar Heat gain. (Roofs and side walls).
2. As an insulation system for interior applications to seal and block some of the IR heat loss.
3. As insulation for transportation vehicles, refrigerated containers, reefer trucks, and railroad cars when applied to the exterior.
4. Exterior application to reduce or eliminate condensation on HVAC systems, tanks, spheres, storage systems, and concrete walls.
5. As a system over metal, concrete, masonry, and wood to stop moisture penetration and corrosion.
6. Ability to resist dirt, mold, mildew, and pollution to increase longevity, and reduce surface maintenance.
7. As a topcoat over metal roofs, or an intermediate coat on flat roofs.
8. Applied over tent fabrics to provide insulation & remain flexible.
Super Therm® can be applied to metal, concrete, masonry and wood. The application can be spray, brush or roller. For specific instructions on surface preparation, mixing and application, please refer to the SPI’s application instructions for Super Therm®. This coating should never be applied at less than 17 mils wet (425 microns), 10.1 mils dry (250 microns), each coat.
Resources & Downloads