Moist Metal Grip
Moist Metal Grip is a two-part epoxy coating system that has been specifically designed with specific additives to promote adhesion when used on metal. Moist Metal Grip was developed to be applied to metal surfaces that cannot be dry enough to use Rust Grip®. It can be used directly to wet or damp metal surfaces and maintain excellent adhesion to prevent further surface corrosion. It is a water repelling epoxy for use under water or in areas where constant splashing or condensation is a problem. It is resistant to chemicals and solvents, and is designed to be applied directly to concrete, masonry and wood.
|158 g/L, 1.32 lbs./gal.
|Dry Time (at 70˚F)
|30-60 minutes to tack free
1. As a one-coating system for metal that is moist or in high humidity.
2. As a one-coating system to encapsulate existing rusted surfaces.
3. As a one-coating system to protect metal with condensation issues.
4. As a one-coating system to line tanks.
5. Very good acid and good alkali resistance
6. As a primer before Enamo Grip or Lining Kote is applied.
Moist Metal Grip can be applied to metal, as well as concrete or masonry substrates. The coating can be applied by spray, brush or roller. For specific instructions on surface preparation, mixing and application, please refer to the SPI’s application instructions for Moist Metal Grip.
Resources & Downloads